Community Building Through School Events
Many PTA-led events are focused on Oxford students, their friends and families and members of the community having fun together. Some, but not all, are fundraisers that make key Oxford programs possible.
The key to success for any of these events has always been the interest, enthusiasm and leadership of our volunteers. So please don’t hesitate to get involved—there are so many ways to make a difference!
See the Calendar for exact dates this year.
Partial list of PTA-sponsored events:
- Monthly PTA meetings with speakers
- Kindergarten Lemonade (August)
- Back to School Parent Coffee (August)
- Heritage Potluck (September)
- Walk ‘n’ Roll to School Day (October)
- LGBTQI Picnic (October)
- Harvest Fair / Book Fair (October)
- Spellathon (November/December)
- Winter Fair (December or January, if feasible)
- Spring Dance / Raffle (March)
- Auction / Party (April)
- Talent Show (May)
- Multicultural Potluck (June)
- 5th Grade Graduation (June)
- Staff Appreciation Day (June)