What do these things have in common?
- iPad Mini
- 2 Tickets to the Golden State Warriors
- 2 Tickets to the 2014 World Champion San Francisco Giants
- Bread for a year from Semifreddi’s
- $100 shopping spree at Mr. Mopps’ Toys & Books
- Family pass to the Oakland Zoo
- 2 tickets to any show at Freight & Salvage
- $30 gift certificate to Berkeley Bowl
They have one thing in common: THEY ARE ALL PRIZES FOR THE 2015 OXFORD RAFFLE!
Our goal is to raise $15,000 – all of which goes to great programs for our kids. The raffle will take place on Friday, March 20 from 6-8pm at the school. You don’t need to be present to win, but it’s a lot more fun if you are.
What does the class who sells the most raffle tickets win? Yes, there is a prize! The class who wins the most raffle tickets wins an extra recess and a movie. We’re keeping track of the classes’ progress in the hallway between the office and the cafeteria. Go see the monkeys swing across the wall!
Here’s what you can do:
- If you’re an Oxford student – sell tickets!
- If you know an Oxford student – buy tickets!