This Sunday October 19th (11 am–3 pm) is our Harvest Fair. Come one and all to enjoy live music, book fair, spooky stories, apple cider press, grilled sausauges, homemade sauerkraut, organic salad bar and farmers’ market, bake sale, games, jumpy house, prizes and organic farmers’ market. Wear a costume if you like!
- We need donations of apples for our cider press, which is a great stop on your way around the fair. Do you or a neighbor have an apple tree? If you’d like to donate some apples, please drop off any amount in the front office bin. No donation amount is too small—no apple will be turned away!
- Also please donate your gently used small toys and games to be re-purposed as prizes. Just drop them in the bin too.
- We hope that each Oxford family can volunteer some time to make the fair a success—sign up with your room parent for a shift.
Schedule of Events
- 10 am: Set-up booths and games
- 11 am: Harvest Fair begins!
- 12 pm: Oxford’s own Shelley Doty performs
- 1 pm: Thacher Hurd, author and illustrator of Art Dog (inside); local band The Blondies (outside)
- 2 pm: Callaghan perform
- 2:45 pm: Costume contest and winner of the giant pumpkin announced
- 3 pm: Wrap-up, clean up
Email for questions and to see how you can help out.