Please join us for Oxford’s 2014 offsite auction and celebration, “A Toast to Oxford,” Friday, April 18th at the David Brower Center on Allston Way! This adults-only event will run from 7–10pm and feature live music, food and drinks, and a chance to celebrate our school community.
Tickets are available online at Ticketfly.com.
- You will notice that tickets are free, and that a $20 donation is suggested, but not required: we want everyone from our community to attend!
- If you’d like to donate more or less for tickets, you will also be able to do so via the website.
- We encourage everyone to forward this link to at least 5 friends and family, even if they do not plan to attend, so they can make a donation via this website in the “I just want to make a donation” section.
- Please feel free either print your tickets at home OR to have them at will call and get them the night of the event.
- If you do not want to purchase tickets online or do not have access to a computer, we will have computers set up the night of the raffle to assist you. Or, if you’d like someone from our auction team to reserve a ticket on your behalf, please contact: