Hello, Oxford Families,
I hope you are all healthy and safe. I’ve recorded a message to parents/guardians with general information and updates. I hope to do this on a weekly basis, just so we can stay in touch and so you won’t forget what I look like! Well, it’s just more personal to do a video. I am hoping this works – my apologies if it doesn’t!
Here is the link – I set it up so it can be viewed by you all.
A few big points –
- District hold on Zoom for meetings with students for now. Teachers getting trained on google hangout/meet.
- Registration for new students (incoming Kinders and graduating 5th graders) will be done online via fillable pdf. BUSD sent out information to families last week.
- Construction on our new building is moving along; it is considered an essential project.
- SSC Meeting on 4/22/2020 – via Zoom
- PTA Meeting on 5/12/2020 – via Zoom
- Distance Learning Sets sent out Monday a.m.s to families by teacher
- MOCHA Art lessons are being organized; I’ll send out super short survey asking if you need art supplies
- If you need a chromebook, email me. ()
- Check out Oxford website and Facebook page.
Well, there were several big points. We may be home but things are happening!
Take care and I’ll be in touch.