Oxford Costume Swap
Halloween 🎃 is approaching, and you may be thinking about costumes. If you have old costumes that no longer fit, consider donating them to the Oxford Costume Swap!
A table is set up near the office, where you can donate old costumes (with all weapons removed), and you or your child may also take a gently used costume (or accessories) to wear this year! 👻
Costume Do’s and Don’ts:
- No clowns this year, please!
- No weapons at school (including light sabers)
- Costumes should be age-appropriate and not too scary for the little ones
- Costumes should avoid ethnic stereotypes
- Children should not wear their costume to school; please send your child’s costume in a bag.
- Children should be able to walk in their shoes, including up and down stairs
- Please arrange to come to school to help your child if they need assistance putting on their costume
- Do not count on the teacher being able to apply makeup or help with costume pieces
The annual Halloween parade is on Monday, October 31 at 1:00 pm on the lower playground (or, if it rains, inside the building)!
~ Ms. Heidi and Ms. Rhine