We just got word of a $2,000 Challenge Grant for the Campaign for Oxford!
For every dollar (up to $2,000) received by Back to School Night this Thursday, your dollars will be MATCHED by an anonymous donor group.
|Please help us make sure we can receive every dollar of this challenge grant so we can continue to provide the great programs we have at Oxford. Donations received by check, Paypal, or on the Campaign for Oxford site are all eligible. As of today, we are about 25% of the way to our goal of $25,000. We have had 110 shares on Facebook – let’s make this 150 by the end of this week!
A veteran Oxford parent recently told us she donates an amount equal to “One more month” of preschool every year as she remembers how lucky she is for the “free” education her kids receive at Oxford. We hope more families will consider doing the same!
The details are below so please give what you can, post to Facebook, forward this email to anyone who loves your child or believes in public education.
Maximize your impact:
Share the campaign on your Facebook page or with friends, family & neighbors by visiting this link.
Three ways to give:
- Give online: Online (please share with your broader community via Facebook – there’s an easy widget to add on the site)
- Give by check: Drop a check in the PTA box in the front office (make checks payable to “Oxford Elementary PTA”)
- Become a Monthly Giver: you can always give online via Paypal as a one-time or monthly donation
Wondering how much to give?
- Kindergarten families are encouraged to give an amount equivalent to “one more month” of what they were paying for preschool.
- Other families are encouraged to give as much as they can to help offset the cost of $500 per child. Maybe consider giving an amount equal to a month of summer camp?
- Please remember that not all families can give the same amount, so if you can give a little extra, please do!
Check if your employer has a matching program—the Campaign for Oxford is a great occasion to tap into this support! Please email if you need donation documentation to secure your company’s match.
Many thanks for continuing to support our wonderful school community!
~ Kimberley Gregg & Kirsten Saenz Tobey
Your Oxford Fundraising Committee