Our annual Book Fair will take place in the cafeteria during the Harvest Fair on Sunday, October 19, 11 am–3 pm.
- Set-up today, Friday, 10/17, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm — any time you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
- Contribute a treat to the Teacher’s Book Preview Tea, Friday 10/17, 2:00 pm—bring to the cafeteria or earlier to the office
- Pack up Sunday, 3:00–3:30 pm — more hands makes the job much faster and easier—thank you!
Please , or, if you decide last minute, just show up!
The Book Fair Will Include:
- Great selection of books for sale supplied by a Bay Area independent bookseller
- Money back to Oxford on all sales
- Teacher Wish List Bins — please consider purchasing a book for your child’s classroom
- Special presentation by Thacher Hurd (children’s book author and illustrator) at 1 pm
Sally McLaughlin & Kendra Dodsworth, Book Fair Coordinators