Our annual Book Fair will take place in the cafeteria during the Harvest Fair on Sunday, October 19, 11 am–3 pm.
- Set-up today, Friday, 10/17, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm — any time you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
- Contribute a treat to the Teacher’s Book Preview Tea, Friday 10/17, 2:00 pm—bring to the cafeteria or earlier to the office
- Pack up Sunday, 3:00–3:30 pm — more hands makes the job much faster and easier—thank you!
Please email us if you can help, or, if you decide last minute, just show up!
The Book Fair Will Include:
- Great selection of books for sale supplied by a Bay Area independent bookseller
- Money back to Oxford on all sales
- Teacher Wish List Bins — please consider purchasing a book for your child’s classroom
- Special presentation by Thacher Hurd (children’s book author and illustrator) at 1 pm
Sally McLaughlin & Kendra Dodsworth, Book Fair Coordinators